Monday, December 13, 2010

Time is flying by...

I can't believe it is only 12 day until Christmas! I'm so excited! I can't wait to spend another Christmas with my "new" hubby :)

After MONTHS of using a mini fridge...did I mention it was mini? We are finally getting a new fridge on WEDNESDAY!!! I swear its all the little things that make me so happy!

I got to drive the Genesis today because the roads are all melted and I forgot how nice it is just to drive, the feeling you get in the car, things when I drove everyday I took for granted.

As much as I love Christmas I can't wait until its over and I can start paying off bills, yes not as fun but I need to! I want to try and get most of my non-monthly bills paid off this year, that is my goal for the new year (maybe lose some pounds...but doesn't everyone pick that one?! lol I figure if I don't make that my resolution if I don't lose weight I'm not failing...?)

Well I better go and finish my lunch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment