Friday, October 15, 2010

Life...

I suck at this blog thing! I always want to update but never do. Everything has been crazy for Josh and I lately. Things just keep happening, good and bad. Our Fridge broke, we didn't have money to fix it so we are using my grandma's mini fridge. We got a quote to fix it and they want $500 just to FIX it! It's like half of a brand new one! Josh and I decided to keep my sister's truck so I finally got insurance on it. We drove it for a couple of days and now something is wrong with is and we are going to try and fix it this weekend...I hope! We need another car for this winter, I don't want to continue to be car-less and have to walk in the winter...yuck! Since everything is breaking, the t.v. decided to get all dumb on us. Now every time we turn it on we have to wait about 15 minutes for the entire screen to work properly, half the screen is black until it warms up. Things just keep on happening one after another, its crazy!

I just got yet another new little girl in my class at the daycare. I now have a total of 14 terrible two year olds! I have 12 on one day, thankfully I don't have all 14 on one day, yet. I'm getting another new kid on Monday. I'm going to go insane! They are hoping to open another two year old class because I'm just getting too many. Especially with that age it's nice to have under ten because they are so busy. I'm starting to get more and more into my routine at work. It takes the kids a while to get used to things, routine seems to be the best thing for them.

I've been looking into health insurance for when Josh and I decide to have a baby. I have finally narrowed it down to 2 different plans, it took me forever to figure out what everything meant! I think i get it pretty good now. I think it's dumb that on both of the plans you have to pay $5,000 before they cover anything. $5,000?!! Seriously? Who has that lying around? Anyway, we aren't having a baby for a while, mostly because I have to have the insurance plan for 12 months before I can even get pregnant. I suppose it's a good thing, we have time to plan and try and save money, if possible. I'm excited to have a time though. I just want to get it asap so I don't have to wait too much more than a year.

I've never been into the NFL at all. Josh is and I've finally gotten used to watching football every sunday ALL day LONG! It's more fun for me now because since Josh already had a fantasy football team, I got one too! It makes it WAY more fun to watch. It's actually pretty exciting sometimes. It's funny how things change once you are with someone, me watching football? What?!

Well that's about all for now :)

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow it sounds like your house hate you right now! Our fridge just broke too! :-( I have insurance for myself but Alex doesn't have it yet so we need to figure that out soon...... But a 5000 dollar deductible?? thats insane! Mines only 1000. You should look at regence blueshield :-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Kidding! It does hate us! We can't fix the truck ourselves so we have to figure something out or try and save enough money BEFORE it snows to get it fixed! It's a $40 dollar part in a stupid place..they are charging $600! to fix it. AHH! I guess this is what happens after you get married, you get tested like none other! i decided insurance is dumb! I'm getting a plan with either a 1,000 or 2,500 deductible, the 5,000 deductible if for maternity, which I still think is insane! What else is new with you guys? Ugh, your fridge broke too?! That's horrible! I hate appliances! Well anyway, can't wait to hear back from you :) I Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate to watching football ALL day on Sunday! Luckily I am starting to enjoy and understand it. I hope your house starts treating you better! Hang in there :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha me too! I know 100% more than I knew before! Now that the weather isn't very nice, it's not so bad staying inside all day. Before when it was super sunny it was a drag. I think things are starting to turn around for us, I hope! :) How are you guys doing?

    ReplyDelete