Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My New Class!

So today we had our staff meeting! I'm moving to a two-three year old class this year and I'm super excited to actually teach shapes, colors, letters, numbers and all that good stuff! I will also get to do more crafts then my previous toddler class. It's seriously going to be an insane year though, I found out that on my most full day I have 12 kids! Did I mention they are young twos and a few threes! 12 of them!!! And as of right now only 3 of them are potty trained and the rest...well I get to potty train them throughout the year. AHHH!!! I'm still super excited though. I may post pictures of my classroom when I get it all finished with decorating the walls and such. I love my new room and I also love that I no longer have to change so many poopy diapers everyday..yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment